Wednesday 27 January 2016

FOODOLINA'S MONDAYS ARE HERE!!!

Yes, my detox journey has come to an end. However, the lovely feedback and reaction I got from many of you, has made me decide to have a weekly post.

Monday is a day not loved by many, the week starts again and it takes a little more effort to get going... So I am starting Foodolina Mondays! That's right!

Every Monday a new post, be it a new recipe or a review about a delicious food spot in town you might want to try,. Who knows? Something for you to read on the journey to work, or back from it.

If you have any requests, feel free to comment here on the blog, or Instagram or on my Foodolina Facebook page.
All the links are on the main Foodolina Blog's page.

And with this I leave you to your lovely evening... See you Monday!

Love,

xxx

Foodolina

No comments:

Post a Comment